Spongebob Squarepants would have to be my favorite show! It's so interesting! The only thing I think is stupid about this show is Patrick Star, he makes the show dumb, but other than that I love this show for my life!!!!! If I were to be a character on the show I would be spongebob because I am very energetic person and sometimes I look yellow like Spongebob. So , yeah, I resemble Spongebob.
If you guys have a favorite show or favorite character from a show, then comment and tell me what it is so I can write about it.
Love ya :) Peace!!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Favorite cartoon - Avatar on Nickelodeon. They're making a movie about it now. Favorite sponge bob character - squid ward. His grumpiness and unnecessary negativity is hilarious.
ReplyDeletehahaha! I no right i feel the same way !!
ReplyDelete